Thursday, June 5, 2008

Vanity and Poker: Allow me to share my poker history

Don't you just love Poker? Me and my friends including my boyfriend all love to either live Poker or Online Poker. We think that playing Poker is really fun and at the same time it lets earn big big money. But of course, playing Poker will only be fun if you know how to play it.

I remember the time when i was just starting to play Poker. I was not a fast learner but i have the patience to learn the game. In fact, i was even more willing to learn how to play Poker than go to school and learn about boring subjects that i cannot apply to real life situations. But maybe if i really have the means and motivation to continue studying then maybe i just opted to study. But the thing is my family do not have the money so i ended up playing Poker. And choosing to play Poker than continue to study for college is never a wrong decision for me.

By playing Poker, i was able to send my siblings to reputable schools and gave them the life that i never got to experience. Yes, i am playing Poker for a living. Unlike other Poker players who are too ashamed to admit that this is their job because "educated and successful" people might think that they are good for nothing losers who just resorted to gambling as a mean to survive, i, on the other hand, is not ashamed. Playing Poker has given me the chance to live again- compared to my old job in which i do not really earn that much- and experience the things i never got to experience. Poker lets me buy the things i want to buy without having seconds because my family might starve if i buy this or not. Because i have been playing Poker for a long long time and is considered to be one of the best players by my friends and acquaintances, i have already bought myself 2 houses and some luxury cars. And yes, you are reading that right.

It is not easy to reach or to get what i have right now. You have to study seriously how it is to learn this game. Studying means reading, observing, and thinking. Those who are interested about Poker have to read Poker Reviews so you will know which sites offer safe Poker Rooms and which sites offer the best sites for Online Poker.

Keep in mind though that live Poker and Online Poker are two different things. For starters, i would suggest that they start via playing online first. There are sites their that offer various beginner's games that are for free. Just be careful in entering and downloading softwares because more often than not viruses or spywares are attached than either make your computer crash or steal some very important information like your credit card numbers which can put your security at risk.

I am suggesting that you go to this Poker Review site because it is where i get daily news and tips to improve gaming experience. This Poker Review site also offers Poker Rooms for beginners.

So there, i need to run now since my friends are here and we are going to play Pokerrrrr babeeee. See ya!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home